C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2007 10:14:13 -1000
Thank you Meir. Yes that is one of the shows. Trading girls for
sexual and breeding purposes and calling it religion. Sick as it
gets. The fight to get them to do something about this in Canada is
just as hard as in the states. They have done nothing about their
slime ball profit Winston Blackmore, nearly as bad as Warren Jeffs.