C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2007 16:09:07 -0700
Not sure why this was rejected by icors, so am sending it like this.
Ok gang,

recently i got into a big argument with one of my assistants. I was stressed out from my dad and all the packing, my head was litterally vibrating for two weeks-- and I had bought a bottle of margarita mix and a bottle of tequilla. I asked her to fix me a margarita, she said it goes against her religious beliefs, etc. we had it out, eventually i told her how to make it , and she did.  but i was so mad... then two nights ago, I looked on the net for pre-made margaritas, foud several brands, all she has to do is open the jar and pour the first amount out.  She says she is agreeable to this solution, and the facilitator will talk to the other one who is in AA, who said she found it a bit difficult too.  I know I am not their only consumer who likes alcohol. So, this may end up being part of an ethics training on how to deal with the situation.

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
Tamar Mag Raine
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag