BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ilene R. Tyler" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 2009 15:30:20 -0400
Leland:  thanks for your comments on Penofin. They carry it at Fingerle's here in town, and my husband says he'll help me with the application in the spring. Like the Sika product, though, it may just be one of those things we have to do every year to maintain a decent finish.

Ken:  I'm always up for a new "interview" project. I recently contributed to the 2009 Roundable for Traditional Building, and, once psyched to respond, enjoyed the challenge to "answer" their questions. And, yes, I do know who Clem Labine is, and admire his guts for starting so many venues for preservation dialogue.

Our 2nd edition Historic Preservation book is out, and it's fun tracking reviews. If anyone is willing to do a book review for Amazon or directly for Norton, let me know. I should be able to get you a copy.

I'd love a copy of your estimating book, Ken, and would be willing to do a peer review, when you're ready.

Ilene R. Tyler, FAIA, FAPT, LEED AP
QUINN EVANS | ARCHITECTS
219 1/2 N. Main Street
Ann Arbor, MI  48104