BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2008 21:33:14 +1100
][<en

Yep, sorry not to catch up with you for a good chat - Montreal was a
real blur for me.  I'm not sorry to be off the Board - whilst it was a
great experience, it made the conferences very hectic indeed.

Haven't got back to China in recent years ... but I'm forcing myself to
relearn the Mandarin.  I remarried last year, and my wife Anne and I now
have an 8 month old daughter, Alice ... and I'm trying hard to speak to
Alice in Mandarin so she'll grow up accustomed to hearing more than one
language around her.  We might even find her a Mandarin playgroup to
attend one day a week if we can !!!

Cheers

David West
Executive Director