AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Baldeh, Samba" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2008 09:40:18 -0600

               RENEW YOUR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP WITH AAM!!!!

       SEND A CHECK FOR $25 TO AAM, P. O. Box 1016, MADISON, WI 53701

            MEMBERSHIP PERIOD:OCTOBER 1    -    SEPTEMBER 30

I really think this is again that dirty politic and the media answering
to pressure from the Clinton camp that they are not treated equally. I
browsed through almost all the major news net works yesterday but almost
all of them were either negatively talking about Obama or praising
Clinton for her come back. Some of them had Clinton on an eve of an
election day and no Obama at all or his representative. I think there
should be an investigation into all the major news networks...

Anyways, going back to the leaked memo; I don't want to make excuses for
Obama or him camp but I am not sure he as person has control over every
phone call his staff make or receive; but say he does he cant monitor
them like Bush and his wire tapping so that he knows exactly what they
talked about. I would think they report to him and let him know what
happened. If that is the case and it happened that one of staff a phone
conversation with the Canadian diplomat, he should not second guess
them.

On the other hand, I think there may be a motive behind diplomat doing
what he did, if not why did the leak came from them? The Clintons has a
lot of connections and even though this may not be linked directly to
them it still should be investigated because at this stage I do not
think the Canada has any business in USA politics except if there doing
this for unknown reasons which could be costly for our relation with
them.

I am sure if Obama fails to give Clinton the knock out blow tonight more
dirty politic will continue and Obama must be ready to not only counter
them but some how play dirty a little bit because I think that is just
how the game is played... When you go to Rome do as the Romans do... Go
Obama...

Isaac this is for your files...

               RENEW YOUR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP WITH AAM!!!!

       SEND A CHECK FOR $25 TO AAM, P. O. Box 1016, MADISON, WI 53701

            MEMBERSHIP PERIOD:OCTOBER 1    -    SEPTEMBER 30

Obama starts an international incident with Canada?!

From the Wall Street Journal:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB120459129718608871.html?mod=djemEditoria
lPage

*** Access AAM list archives: