ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
cairie_w <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2008 17:59:31 +0200
Hi Kim

Will be praying.

Caysey
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kim Etheridge" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 7:56 PM
Subject: please pray for my cousin

Hi. I have a cousin who needs prayer. I won't give her name,
because for one, God already knows who she is, and two, for
the sake of privacy. She's 36 years old, has two children, a
boy and a girl, ages ten and six, and she's involved in
drugs, Meth Amphetamine, to be specific. We've been praying
she'd not only go to either a clinic or rehab, but that
she'd get her life straight and get and keep a job. She
can't keep or hold down a job for long. She's either fired,
or she becomes discontented or dissatisfied with her
employment, so she quits. Either that, or her employer finds
a reason to fire her, which I assume is legitimate. I don't
know of too many employers who unjustly fire workers,
although unfortunately, that practice does go on with
certain employers. She's married, but the father of her
children's on his way to prison for four years for drugs. He
could have gotten twelve years, but he agreed to a deal, and
he's getting two thirds fof his sentence cut off, so that
leaves four years. I just don't know how this will affect
their children. I imagine it'll harden their son and
possibly embitter their daughter toward her father. I've
been praying about this for years now, and I need help. I'm
sure other members of our family have been praying, but I
think it's time for outside prayer support. Will you please
join me in prayer for my cousin, her children, and her soon
to be ex-husband? Thank you and may God richly bless you, my
beloved.