ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2008 13:20:35 -0600
Jeremy,

Just don't give into the dark side.

Did you know I had to play as R2 D2 with my grandson because he was so in
love with the Star Wars movies?  Well, so am I.  I've read the books several
times over, too.  I always prayed my neighbors weren't listening since it
was in the backyard as he was swinging on his swing set and I perched on our
porch swing hanging under a tree with my Mexican Sombrero on to keep the
heat off my balding head.  He always got to be Luke Sky Walker.  Sometimes I
was Vader but mostly I had to be R2 running around with Luke.  Then his
folks got him those light sabers and we had Vader and O B 1 light saber
fights to the death.  I bet I have seen the three main movie more than any
person on earth and I have always liked them every time, too.

Phil.