ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jenifer Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2008 10:28:35 -0400
I can also think of times where i was so angry with God that i just wanted
to just walk away.  Like take when my dad died for example.  I was so angry,
hurt, confused.  But then again I knew i had to lean on him even though i
was so mad at him!  Did I hate him?  Maybe for the plane ride home i did.
But i think he knew the trama I had just endured... alone i might add... and
He still got me safely home.  Though, i can onestly tell you i remember
nothing about the plane ride home.

Jenifer Gilley
Christ came that we may have life everlasting!
 Email:
msn-no email please: