GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2008 22:52:14 EST
Installing Your Husband...

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a
distinct slow down in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and
jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.In addition,
Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and
 Personal Attention 6.5 and then installed undesirable programs such as NBA
5.0,  NFL 3.0 and Golf Clubs 4.1. Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and
Housecleaning  2.6 simply crashes the system. I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix
these  problems, but to no avail. What can I do?
Signed,
Desperate
***
DEAR  DESPERATE,

First keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while  Husband
1.0 is an Operating System.
Please enter command:  ithoughtyoulovedme.html and try to download Tears 6.2
and don't forget to  install the Guilt 3.0 update. If that application works
as designed, Husband 1.0  should then automatically run the applications
Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.But  remember, overuse of the above application can
cause Husband 1.0 to default to  Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0 or Beer 6.1.
Please note that Beer 6.1 is a  very bad program that will download the Snoring
Loudly Beta. Whatever you do, DO  NOT install Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a
virus in the background that will  eventually seize control of all your system
resources.) Also do not attempt to  reinstall Boyfriend 5.0 program. These are
unsupported applications and will  crash Husband 1.0. In summary, Husband 1.0
is a great program, but it does have  limited memory and cannot learn new
applications quickly. You might consider  buying additional software to improve
memory and performance. We recommend  Cooking 3.0 and Hot Lingerie 7.7.
Good Luck,
Tech Support

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい