ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2008 18:33:28 -0000
Brad,

This is great news.  You mean we can go to MySpace and hear your song ...
Well, I can't because I'm not signed up and am unlikely to get anyone to
read those pesty graphics to me in a hurry ... but a friend might be
persuaded to let me listen, even if over the phone.  Do send more details if
appropriate.

Meantime, I'm praying.  You sure need to use these to His glory and He'll
make sure of your monitary needs - yes, and I'm asking Him to do that too!

--
Carol