ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2008 02:23:42 -0700
Like the little girl, Sharon, whose mommy was putting her to bed and the
little girl said, Mommy, where did I come from?  The mother took a deep
breath and went into all the details of how babies were made.  when she
finished, the mom said, Why did you want to know, honey?  The little girl
said, Oh, I just wonder where we came from because Johnny next door says
they are from Chicago.

Phil.