ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2008 07:17:01 -0700
My dad has been in rehab, and lately they've taken him up some stairs to a
simulated environment, where he got into a "car".  He looks much better, but
when I've visited him before, his voice sure doesn't sound like it.  We
thought he might be able to go home this week, but again, no.  He might
leave the hospital next week, but he'll probably stay with Judy and Wendell
until they feel more comfortable enough to let him go back to the farmhouse.
He's been fed via a feeding machine, but hopefully they're able to take it
away so Mom doesn't have to deal with it.  Looks like she'll be his primary
caregiver at home.

He still has family members staying with him at night.  He's had a lingering
fear that something might malfunction and he would suffocate.

thanks again for all your prayers!

Sharon
I have something exciting to share with you.  Please stop by for a visit!

http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/52721

Sharon