ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2008 21:03:07 -0700
Actually, Phil,  I'm getting closer to finding the way up off the
not-merry-go-round; experiencing, as much as we can now, just how long and
wide and high and deep is The Love of Christ!  I've been reading the book by
Wayne Jacobson, He Loves Me.  If you recall, Doris sent us the ftp link for
it.  I highly recommend it!  the idea is that, if we see this truth, we'll
naturally want to stick with Him and do what He asks of us, and not to worry
as to whether or not we will!  I get some encouragement from the passage in
Revelations that says, "I know your works, that you don't tolerate evil, and
persevere under trial.  But I have this against you,; you've left your First
Love." (My paraphrase.  Oh how much easier it is to live for Him if we just
experience this truth that sets us completely free from fear, as perfect
love casts out fear!  Hallelujah!

Sharon