ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2008 19:12:15 -0700
Phil,

Good points.  There is one message that I remember getting, and passing on
with a feeling of obligation.  It's bothering me right now, the "power" of
the tagline, unless you know better.  It was a "letter from Satan," in which
he lists the thinigs he hates and the bad things he likes that we do, or
something like that.  Then the tagline said, in affect, "If you hate me,
forward this message.  If you don't forward this message, you don't hate
me!"  Please stand with me now as I revoke any effect it has had on me at
all!

Lord Jesus, I now revoke the words of this message that I have allowed,
knowingly and unknowingly,to affect me and anyone around me.  Satan, and all
demons involved, in The Only Name of Jesus Christ, who shed His blood for
me, I bind you and cast you out of this stronghold!  Lord Jesus, please tear
down this stronghold, and help me to do my part in this, to take into
captivity every thought to Your obedience!  In Your name I ask this, amen!