ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2008 14:09:20 -0500
Dearest Loving Squeezable Reeva and Purple Squeezable Mari,

Please know that I'm praying for your friend, Mary. I pray that she
is completely healed, and that when they go to do the surgery, there
is no more cancer, and that the tumers are all gone. Lord, Please
heal Mary from the top  of her head, to the bottom of her toes. Lord,
please give her peace, and comfort. Lord, I thank you for what you
are going to do in Mary's life. Lord, I pray that Mari and Reeva
would be able to see her again soon. I ask this in your Matchless
precious name, Amen.

Loving you all bunches,
Pat Ferguson Praying for everyone