ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2008 19:08:41 -0600
Pat,

No need to apologize, we're fam right? Hey don't worry about all that
cancer stuff and future stuff that may or may not come. None of us are
guaranteed the next breath, literally, and instead of worry we might focus
on grace and thankfulness of each one. Not that you aren't grateful, I know
you are, but don't worry. And while I say that, I know it isn't just that
easy. If you need to adjust meds, be thankful you recognize that, take
comfort in knowing you are in tune with yourself and have clarity to know
what is wrong, and in that itself will tell you that all you are going
through is temporary. It will get better. Spring is around the corner too.
I miss the birds chirping in the open window in the morning. They get so
loud across the field they'll wake you up at 4:30AM. I really like the
sound of birds and winter offers very little and sometimes none of that.
Next or equal to that is the crickets and   swamp frogs and tree frogs.
Last year I nearly  hung a microphone out my window and made a CD of all
the night time sounds so I could listen to them in winter. Crazy right?
hahahaahha, well I sure wish I did now. I use a digital recorder to make
song notes, bits and pieces of songs I'm working on and I was cleaning it
off some last week and ran across a song I was working on last summer and
heard all the birds in the background, I just sat and listened to the birds
and ignored my song lol.

Brad