ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2008 19:45:54 -0600
Yeah Phil don't worry about it. People send emails to the wrong place with
sometimes even incriminating notes all the time. Since were off list here
I wanted to say just don't listen to that vicki, I mean she seems nice,
Christian-like  and all but I don't know, I just don't trust her. Seems
kind of a prude don't you think? Least that's what I thought you said once
anyway.  In fact your exact words I think were crude prude rude and
shrewd. oh wait a minute! Am I on list with this note? I better check
before I hit the send butt...

lol. Couldn't  resist  dropping a jaw or two. Sorry Vicki but  I had to
poke the virtual rib there. haha

Brad