ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2008 20:32:46 -0700
I have been wondering when this would happen and this morning I heard it on
our local Denver news.  Dr. James Dobson announced he is now backing Mike
Huckabee.  Now you know, and I know, the Mike Huckabee isn't going to even
get close to the White House unless, of course, Mac realizes that the
Christian evangelicals, so called, are going to back him if he pick Mike
Huckabee to be his VP?  And you thought Christians weren't that involved in
politics.  Dobson said a couple of months ago that he would not, I repeat,
he would not back Mit Romny, or was it big Mac?  I forget who just now.
Maybe he said Rudy.  It makes no difference.  Oh, really?  Since when has
any major Christian leader ever come out and announce publicly that he
wasn't going to vote for a candidate?  They might say for whom they will
vote, after a fashion, but not for whom they will not vote as far as picking
a conservative for the office.  So, now you know how to vote as a Christian.

Phil.