VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2008 13:41:18 -0500
Harry

Don't count me in on your rant, Sorry, Harry!  Users are far better off
with the current situation of competing screen readers supported by 3rd
party manufacturers.
You wouldn't get such a robust screen reader from MSFT; and you will
continue getting more options in a competing marketplace.
I doubt that an in-house developed screen reader, in a non-competing
marketplace, would offer you the functionality you have today with 4 or 5
products competing for your business.
Leave well enough alone, I say; the system works so why break it.

It is a glorious thing to know that your Father God makes no mistakes in directing
or permitting that which crosses the path of your life. It is our glory to trust
Him, no matter what.
Joni Erickson Tada

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]