VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ray Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ray Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2006 13:13:58 -0600
Hello All:

I've asked this question I think before but I can't find the answer, so
I'll ask again.  I have a client running JAWS on a Windows XP machine.
Until recently, when she started up her computer she was logged in
automatically.  Since she did some Microsoft Windows updates including
putting in the patch for the upcoming change in Daylight Savings Time,
when her computer starts, she has to arrow down to her account name and
log in.  I remember one time seeing where and how to change this
behavior so she could be logged in automatically.  We checked and her
guest account is off.  Her guest account and the account with her name
are the only two visible on the user accounts page.

Anyone have any ideas where we need to go to change things so she gets
logged in automatically?

Thanks,

Ray Campbell, Help Desk Technician
Adaptive Technology Center
Chicago Lighthouse for People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
1850 W. Roosevelt Road
Chicago, IL  60608
312-997-3651 (Voice/Relay) or
888-825-0080 (voice/Relay)