C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2008 08:26:15 -0700
what's ASL in this context?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
Tamar Mag Raine
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

----- Original Message ----
From: "Cleveland, Kyle E." <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 7:29:59 AM
Subject: Re: out of state trip

That's the cool thing about scotch and CP.  I never could have jumped
'round like that sober!  I'll have to find an anthropologist to check my
"hihowareya" chant for linguistic accuracy, no?  Oh yeah, almost
forgot...you get the worst hangover headaches above 8K feet ASL.  I
still say the beastie we saw off camera was an antelope, not a deer (as
Laura insisted).  In her defense, though, I was gassed, she was not.
Could have been an elephant, for all I know.

We did see one grizzly, but it was headed away from us at a dead run.
There was some concern for a while as I sliced my hand badly while
fishing and had a really difficult time staunching the blood flow.  My
guide was a lot more worried about bears and other critters coming to
investigate the odor of blood than the wound itself.