C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2008 17:08:00 -0700
i suspect you petition will affect Fox about as much as my letters affect the newspapers and networks back when i was writing them.

what was it that finally stopped Hitler? i keep hearing what is not the answer, why don't you or someone else come up with what is the answer instead of slogans.

the Europeans have been negotiating with Iran for years to stop them from trying to make a nuke bomb. talk has not worked yet.

you know i bet those pilots tried to talk those terrorist out of flying into those towers. booom!

okay let's suppose we pull our troops out of Iraq. never mind how they got there.

what if AL queda moves back in and the Iraqi government can't stop them?

what if Iran moves into the vacuum and the Iraqi government can't stop them?

what if there is a genocide there like  happened in southeast Asia when we left? and pleeeease don't tell me it did not happen and can't happen again.

okay tell me the answer.