C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ehthiers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2008 07:31:44 -0400
Hi Deb,
Airlines request and often require passengers who need extra assitance to
have an able companion on the plane with them.  (Think safety such as
needing to leave the plane in case of an emergency).  How long is the
flight?  Sounds like the family needs to do some fancy rigging to get her in
and out of the chair in the airplane.  Security does allow someone to come
with the unaccompanied minor to the gate but, I don't know about getting on
the plane.  Is she having someone meet her?

Beth t. the OT