C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2007 14:35:05 -0400
Kat,

I read the comments and love the idea of the permit holder's photo
being on the back of the placard (or on the card you have to carry
around) so that there is no doubt that you have a legal right to park
in a space.  That would sure make my parking at Towson University
each week alot easier.  I never saw so many "handicapped" college
kids in my life!

Linda