From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2008 17:52:35 +1000
I'd agree with that assessment, but, that doesn't mean you let the
quality of your audio slide whatever mode you choose to converse on.

Shaun
web sites:
http://www.myspace.com/blindmanshaunoliver
http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
skype: brailledude

On 6/04/2008 12:34 PM, the old scribe known as Louis Kim Kline was able
to impart this pearl of wisdom: