From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2008 09:03:01 -0400
    Mark:

I don't know of anyone who has the crimping tool right now, but I may just
invest in one simply  to have it.

One caution I have heard is that buying the Power Poles from another source
might cause you to get inferior stuff;  I have heard that some folks market
a certain kind of pin that is supposed to work with the power poles, but is,
in fact, of inferior quality, and could cause problems later down the road.

This is why I want to do things right the first time, even if it means
paying some extra bucks.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ