AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

EASI's Library Accessibility Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2008 16:00:16 -0500
You might find some help on the Web page of the Linda Lucas Walling Collection of Materials for and about Children with Disabilities. The current address is http://www.libsci.sc.edu/fsd/walling/web/bestfolder.htm
Twentyplus years ago, Marilyn Karrenbrock Stauffer and I published a literature review of research related to libraries and disabilities. Back then we found little that was actual research. I think you are correct that there's still very little today. We need some! Linda Walling