From:
Peter Ekkerman SC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 2009 20:31:58 -0700
Hi Rob,

Yes, as mentioned in my previous post, you can indeed uninstall SP3 and
revert to SP2.
The SP2 files and folders that were replaced by SP3 versions, are stored
in a separate folder
 and are recalled during and after the uninstall of SP3.

As I indicated, the safest way to ensure an untroubled restore to SP2 is
to make an image of the drive BEFORE
you install SP3. That way, if the restoration of SP2 fails for some
reason, you still have that backup available.

Most of the info is contained in my previous post and I thank you for
your acknowledgment ;)

Peter E.

.

                 our special coffee mugs and mouse pads