Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2006 08:54:51 -0800
Please be a bit more specific in what you did and what error message you
got. Did you try formatting the drive using Disk Manager? You would have
needed to use Disk Manager to partition the drive. How did you partition the
drive? When formatting, did you specify NTFS?

There are a lot of questions to ask before we can address you failure. Let
us know.

Peter