Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2011 12:58:30 -0400
On 08/09/2011 07:59 AM, Kristina Carlton wrote:

> Ha, yes a detective would be good. Never heard of Slanker's - do you
> have a website where I can order it. I have tried US Wellness pemmi
> but did not like it. Feel too fatigued/overwhelmed to make my own.

http://www.texasgrassfedbeef.com/index.htm
They don't make pemmican AFAIK, ask Lex Rooker for advice on this.
You'd need join http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com and find him in the
"Journals" section.
Lex eats all raw. http://www.rawpaleodiet.com/lex-rooker-usa/

Slanker's view of paleo:
http://www.texasgrassfedbeef.com/the_real_diet_of_man.htm

Slanker on health:
http://www.slanker.com

and for farmers who might be willing to learn something:
http://www.slanker.com/bulls/id82.htm

> So I heard Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride (author of Gut and
> Psychology Syndrome) speak about candida in an interview. She said
> that some strains of candida have not only morphed to be resistant to
> Nystatin, but they have learned to live on it and thrive on it.
> Assuming this is true, wouldn't candida strains also be able to morph
> and learn to live on meat and fat? Just a theory...

Seems like a reasonable idea to me.
Also seems that iodine would be the answer to that problem, and iodine
is also needed for proper digestion.

William