From:
Kristina Carlton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jul 2011 18:55:46 -0500
Hi Ben,

I eat liver from time to time - maybe once a week. My iron levels tend to be
too high so I try not to eat it too often.

From what I have read, with Lyme disease there's a potential that the
bacteria will form cysts in which they "hide" and that no antibiotic can get
to. So then you have antibiotics killing other bacteria (beneficial and not
so beneficial) while the borrelia bacteria is hiding in and multiplying in
cysts. When you stop the antibiotics they come out of hiding and you feel
just as bad as before if not worse.

That's the reading I have done so far. Not sure if this is true. I am
leaning towards fasting.

Kristina Carlton
Personal Blog