From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 2009 02:42:47 -0700
> I am not quite understanding one point here, though.  If you ate the
> jerky at midnight, why would you get a low-fat headache the next
> morning??

Well, there is no fat in jerky, so it's an unbalanced meal. Keep in mind that I am on a zero carbohydrate diet.

***Well, I kinda figured that after responding to your post and then thinking about it, lol.  I'm a kneejerk person sometimes!!  Talk first, think later, although I am working on that!!  Thanks for the clarification!!

Do you mean jerkey vs. pemmican??

Pemmican is well-balanced.

I brew my own Starbucks in the mornings, not always
> organic, but probably better than Folger's or other regular brands, I
> would guess.  'Splain to me, Lucy!!

All the regular coffee would bother the heartbeat until I found organic, then fine-tuning shows that I can drink as much organic Colombian as I want, unless there is some extended exercise involved.
I guess that the problem is the xeno-estrogens, both natural and traces of whatever is sprayed on the crop.

***Yeah, I've wondered about that, too.  I use a natural progesterone cream and the company I get it from couldn't get to their ingredients for a couple of months, for whatever reason, so I've been skimping and scraping on it lately...hmmm, food for thought.  I am extremely sensitive to xeno-estrogens, chemicals, etc., so maybe that's it??  I haven't changed my coffee, though, so maybe there's something to be said for Starbucks afterall, lol.  Now that I look back, the serious poundies started right about the time my "bitchcream" wasn't available...nothing to counteract the xeno's...you are giving me serious food for thought here, even though I'm up way past my bedtime!!  I DO have your pemmican links saved, though, and I really appreciate those!!  Thank you!!  My husband is going to think he died and went to heaven early if he gets to eat a form of jerkey whenever he wants, hehehe.  I never restricted him on that anyway (like I could, that
 stubborn hard-head), but he will be happy if we have it on hand at all times!!  And he will be happy that I won't be sitting on my ass for half the day, too, nursing the poundies!!  Yay!!

> And if I'm correct, I've responded to three posts, which means I
> can't respond anymore 'til tomorrow, sigh.

I thought it was 6?

***I dunno, William.  The night I got reprimanded I had only posted 3.  Then I got another response that said 5 was the limit.  Now, granted, these were all automated responses, nothing personal from the list owner, but it just got my goat.  I own a rawfeeding list for dogs and cats, so I am no stranger to having to manage a list, although we have ours set up pretty easy...you come in to spam, BOOM you're gone!!!  Otherwise you can yak all night and day, we don't care.  We're a fairly small list, like this one, and sometimes when someone is especially passionate about a subject and needs to talk, I just can't find it in my heart to limit them to a certain amount of posts.  Aw well, just my opinion, I guess.

Thanks for all the info, sweetie!!
Love,
Bren, who will let you know the pemmican results (how long did it take you to see heart-poundie results, by the way?)

William