Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 24 Feb 2008 19:10:34 -0800
Yep, pretty much crap, if you ask me, which no one did, hehehe.  If it's organic, WHY or WHAT would you wash off????  And as for the rest of it, crap, it's late, I'm tired, but it's pretty much BS to me.  Whatever.

  Love,
  Bren, who is still alive, hmmmmm

Geoffrey Purcell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  We rawpalaeodieters get this sort of food-hygiene hysteria all the time. We regularly eat things like rotting meat, raw shellfish etc., with no side-effects(with many having done so for years), yet the media love to, mistakenly, inform us every so often that one supposedly will die in horrible agony from eating raw-animal-food for more than a very short period.

Geoff > Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 17:19:57 +0000> From: Ashley Moran > Subject: Washing fruit> > More news from the BBC (are you all bored yet???)> > http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/5153554.stm> > This time asking if we should wash fruit. Pretty shabby reporting, > focuses on pesticide residues but does not mention organic farming.> > But this is what makes me laugh: "Fruit is also at risk of > contamination from dust, dirt and bacteria as most of it has been > stored in warehouses, travelled in containers and stored again in the > premises of the retailers. ... [Washing pieces of fruit] ensures that > they are clean and that bacteria that might be on the outside are > removed."> > And there was me worrying if eating vegetables covered in soil was > dangerous :-S> > > I agree though that this is really drummed into people. I had someone > once ask if I'd washed an apple that he saw me PULL OFF A TREE. > Anyone got any similar experiences of food hygiene paranoia?> > >
 Ashley
Share what Santa brought you
https://www.mycooluncool.com