From:
hanni wienkoop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2008 14:54:17 +0200
  The very important thing is as Gale mentioned, as addicted we are, train
your habits;  close your eyes in the markets when you are walking through
the shelves of bread and biscuit products and the attempting displays of
sugary fruits that are to be said  so healthy. Just walk straight there
where you konw the matter is you are planning to buy. You must
psycologically train you for new. That is a process of an year or so. So
addicted we are in our purchasing mannors.

Hanni