From:
Jerry Stegenga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2008 09:15:01 EST
Following is my experience with coconut oil:

   When I first tried coconut oil I looked for the lowest price,  which was a
big mistake. The lower price coconut oils that I found were not  attractive
in taste, performance or appearance. I finally ordered some
_CoconutOil-Online.Com_
(http://bmb.goemerchant.com/cart/Cart.aspx?ItemNumber0=VCNO1&Identifier0=VCNO1|0&Quant0=24&OrderID=120033592115477&storename=midamericanmarketingcorpn&A
ction=edit&ST=buy&MaxOffset=0&HitCounter=-1&ReturnToConfirm=&ComingFrom=&Coupo
n=)   . There was no comparison. It is the finest oil that I have ever used.
In  my opinion it is as paleo as your other approved oils, It can be extracted
 without any special processing. Just my (and many others) opinion.
JerrySteg