From:
mark wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2007 13:22:12 -0800
Sorry if this is a rehash of old material, but I've
been out of the country in India for over a month, and
just got back into town last night.  Anyway, I'm sure
the book has been read here by several people, so I
wanted to run this statement by the group to see if
it's accurate.

"I'd be intrigued to see how he justifies the claim
that you can effectively consume unlimited "good"
calories and not get fat."

It was part of a group email sent out while I was
gone, and I'd like to respond if the above statement
is inaccurate.

Thanks
Mark

Make Yahoo! your homepage.