From:
Janice Frasche <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2007 16:13:30 -0700
On Tue, May 22, 2007 at 09:52:37PM +0100, Geoffrey Purcell [[log in to unmask]] wrote (in part):
| Here's an interesting article, re the subject of  wisdom teeth etc., which
| blames the advent of cooking for our dental problems:-
|
| taken from:-
| http://tinyurl.com/3w78h
|
| (Full Text follows below0:-
|
| Human 'dental chaos' linked to evolution of cooking

Actually the reason for poor dental arches is malnutrition and
the same issues exist now with pets that are fed primarily
processed food. Zoo carnivores in the wild do not need their
teeth brushed.

See photos of dental arches of people raised on processed foods
compared to unprocessed native foods.
http://www.soilandhealth.org/02/0203cat/020305ppnf/PPNFpartII.html
--
Janice - proofreading? what's that?