Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2007 17:52:29 -0600
My Grandpa grew apples from seed. Some of them were pretty good apples,
others not. He also planted lots of plums and peaches from seed. The peaches
were small white peaches, the best I have ever eaten.

I have grown grapes from comercial grapes I ate and threw the seeds in a pot
with dirt. Excellent sucess, great tasting grapes after just a few years. No
grapes until I planted them outside in the ground.

Grown from seed thogh there is no way to predict the results, some fruit is
very good and some worthless.

I tried cherries but only got wild cherries as a result. I like some wild
cherries, but usually they are too bitter.

Citrus are also easy to grow from seed, and they grow well in pots indoors.