From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2007 10:27:59 -0700

How do you find out what is native to the area? We live in TN now and not
only would I like to grow my own veggies and fruits, but I would like to
grow what is native. I assume paleo men/women would have eaten what is
native to where they lived. No?

Kristina

  Hey Kristina, I recently joined the Arbor Foundation.  For a $15 membership fee, they send you a bunch of trees that are native to your area when it's planting time, plus a lot of other info.  I doubt their trees are organic, but you would surely get a lot of good info from them, I would think.  Maybe you could do a Google??

  Love,
  Bren

TV dinner still cooling?