From:
Kathryn Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 15:19:43 -0600
From: "Paleo Phil" <[log in to unmask]>

> I just thought I'd let people know there's another viewpoint out there
> that
> they can investigate if they are interested, since it wasn't getting much
> mention up to this point.

Yes, thanks, Phil.  Appreciate yr. bringing this to our/my attention.  It is
interesting to read peoples' experiences.

I live in the New Mexican desert where our water comes from deep underground
and has been somewhat contaminated by heavy metals that have been washed
down from the mountains just east of town.  I hear a lot down here about
problems w/ too much metal content in drinking water and essentially nothing
re. lack of metals.  So....  the other point of view seemed strange to me.

Kath