From:
"Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 05:16:03 -0600
Based on your email below I assume you and Ray do not adhere to the protein
limitation mentioned in Rosedale's book?

Like DS I tend to be hungry after a meal but am afraid to eat more since I
am maintaining my weight right now. However, I am certainly not as lean as I
used to be and would like to be (again).