C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2008 09:31:38 -0600
Kyle,

As Peter said, I hope you sent letters to the editor to "The Atlantic," and
to the newspapers that carried the piece.  I get information that slams both
candidates on an approximately equal basis, and try to set the record
straight when necessary, and time allows.

Kendall

--

Kendall

depends on the unreasonable man.