C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joy Liebeskind <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2008 16:32:58 -0400
Linda- We need a password to view pics  Joy
Joy Liebeskind, Coordinator
Ct Lifespan Respite Coalition
2138 Silas Deane Highway
Rocky Hill, Ct 06067
860-513-0172  877-737-1966
fax 860-563-3961  cell  203-641-0679
[log in to unmask]     CTRESPITE.org
Family To Family Health Information Network
2138 Silas Deane Highway
Rocky Hill, Ct 06067
860-563-3232 ext 108  866-630-6055
fax 860-563-3961  cell   203-641-0679