From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2008 20:27:08 -0400
    Well, Steve, I hear you on everything, but it's good to dream every once
in a while.

Anyway, I'm quite happy with the TS480's, and I appreciate all on the list
who have given me encouragement and support along the way, both in the
decisionmaking process, and in the process of getting things up and running.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ