From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2008 20:19:30 -0400
    Steve:

What I wish to do is make a power pole harness that can be connected to one
power supply, and from which I can run several things, connecting them up to
power poles on the other end of the harness.

What I had once was I believe a very large 50-amp power pole connector, from
which three or four separate wires branched off with power pole connections
that could be used for separate items, such as an HF rig, my old LDG
auto-tuner, and maybe even an HT.

I am trying to get an understanding as to how to configure the pins in the
large power pole housing that has many slots for separate connections--do
you put all of the positive leads on one side of the housing, and all of the
negatives on the other side?  That would seem most logical to me.

Does this make any more sense, or have I confused things further?

On another note:  congrats to Paul on the contest wins.  I'm hoping that, by
the contests this Spring, I can get the Ts480 going out in the motor home
and work stations while doing some week-end camping.

Will just have to take that one step at a time, and hope Spring weather
eventually gets here to Central Michigan.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ