From:
"David R. Basden" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2008 15:34:04 -0800
Hi Tom,

To record a message, hold down keypad 1, 2, or 3 till it beeps.  Then
send the message with your keyer and press the star key to end
it.  It should be retained in memory even after you shut down the
rig.  Unless there is some menu function that I haven't tripped over
yet, that's all there is to it.

73 de W7OQ, Dave