VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2007 17:58:11 -0500
Hi all,
Well folks, here's the problem.
I have winamp 5.31, and any time I try to open a file in winamp, like main menu, for example, when the show comes on, it says "winamp update."
I don't want to update winamp.
after I get done listening to the main menu show, I press alt+f4 to get out of it and get back on the main menu page so I can go down the page and listen to another main menu show.
The problem is, the thing says some eror message.
Can somebody tell me how to stop this update proceedure?
Harry
So,

    Send comments on list operation to
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]