Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2011 17:35:22 -0500
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Geoffrey Purcell <[log in to unmask]>
I thought I would mention that Ron Paul, one of the American Republican candidates,  has stated that he will end all US government grain-subsidies to American farmers. This would mean that farmers would no longer have such an incentive to feed their cattle on grains given the increased cost and more of them would switch to feeding their cattle on grass and herbs, thus making grassfed meat far more available to palaeolithic diet consumers in the US. So, please vote for Ron Paul in Iowa or, later,  wherever your State is. Currently, in Iowa, one apparently doesn't have to be a registered Republican, so that's useful.  While I personally am a British citizen, not an American, I am well aware that US policies are often copied abroad, so the possibility of having a libertarian US President who is in favour of raw foods and who is against subsidising intensive grainfeeding of animals is absolutely wonderful a prospect for me, quite aside from all of his other policies.

Geoff