Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 2010 14:31:33 -0800
Sender:
From:
Ron Hoggan <[log in to unmask]>
Hi All,
Some of you will be aware that Don Wiss and I have a long standing
friendship. He has recently been doing some re-vamping of his Paleodiet
website at http://paleodiet.com and I think it looks pretty good. If you
buy from Grassland/US Wellness beef or Northstar Bison, it would be
helpful if you went to his page and clicked the ad first so they will
see that his site is generating business for them. (If you don't eat
these foods, you might consider doing so.) Don even has a section on
footwear but I'm not sure how to check on whether it is truly paleo. I
particularly like the misspelling of the term footwear. I think it is
catchy with shades of the paleolithic.  :-). http://paleodiet.com/#footware

Best Wishes,
Ron

--