Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2007 10:19:47 -0500
7bit
From:
"Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>
What about EDTA chelation (my doctor in Austin used it for cancer patients
and said their tumors were shrinking) and hydrogen peroxide IVs? And
supposedly in Mexico they do a different type of chelation - instead of just
pumping EDTA into the veins they draw the blood out of the body, do
something to it, and pump it back in. That is obviously a very primitive way
to describe and I honestly don't know much about it. Here are some links I
found but I am sure there are more:
http://www.cancure.org/directory_mexican_clinics.htm
http://www.alive.com/374a1a2.php?subject_bread_cramb=218

And then there is Essiac tea. I have heard good things about it but don't
know if they are all true but it certainly can't hurt. Instead of buying the
mixed tea, just buy the 4 herbs and mix them yourself. That's what I did. I
drink it because my doc says it's beneficial to the healing process and in
particular to healing the organs. If it works as well as it tastes bad it
should have great healing power!
http://www.essiacinfo.org/